Ujvala Rajadhyaksha, Ph.D.
Gender and Cross-Cultural Issues in Management and Work and Family Issues in Management Expert
Dr. Ujvala Rajadhyaksha is a Full Professor of Management at Governors State University. She earned her Ph.D. in Management from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India. Before Governors State University in 2015, she taught in various positions over the course of 19 years.
As a member of a team of researchers, Dr. Rajadhyaksha explored what cultural problems can present the greatest obstacles in the home and workplace. During their research, the team of scholars interviewed 2,800 people across 10 countries, including India, the United States, Australia, Canada, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Turkey, Israel, and Spain. More on the study can be found in the book titled The Work-Family Interface in Global Context published in 2017.
Dr. Rajadhyaksha's Research Focus:
- Gender and cross-cultural issues in management
- Work and family issues in management
- Cha, W. & Rajadhyaksha, U. (2021). What do we know about corporate philanthropy? A review and research directions. Business Ethics: A Eur30, 262-286. https://doi.org/10.1111/beer.12341
- Rajadhyaksha, U. (2020). Does it matter where you live? Examining the impact of gender, gender egalitarianism and city context on the work-family interface, South Asian Journal of Business Studies, ISSN: 2398-628X, DOI: 10.1108/SAJBS-12-2019-0215
- Rajadhyaksha, U, Koranic, K. Lero, D.S. Hammer, L., Zugec, L. & Beham, B. (2020). The work-family interface around the world: Implications and recommendations for policy and practice, Organizational Dynamics, 49, 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgdyn.2019.01.001 (CoB Preferred Journal List)
Dr. Rajadhyaksha is available to talk about gender and cross-cultural issues in management, as well as work and family issues in management. If you would like to arrange an interview with Dr. Rajadhyaksha, please contact Zion Banks, Media & External Relations, 708.235.7685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.